My Advice for the First Semester


If I were to go back a full semester, I would first tell myself to relax. I would elaborate on how welcoming the ASU West campus is, especially to transfer students. Along with that, I would also inform him that it takes study time and hard work to continue to get good grades. These two key points, I feel, are the only two that really need to be said to a nervous transfer student about to enter a big-time university. There was a level of uncertainty with how the transfer process would pan out, but in the end, I felt it went smoothly. All that time worrying about the unknown changes brought by the transfer were a complete waste of mental energy. This is my second semester at ASU West Campus and I feel about the same level of comfort as if I were there for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Growth Mindset: My Experience

Dream Job

Advice for My "Freshman Self"